Post-trauma analysis of an employee’s current job abilities
When an employee has had an injury or severe illness, it’s important to have an objective analysis of their overall wellbeing to quantify their ability to resume or maintain employment. La Vie’s Vocational and Employability Assessment creates detailed metrics on an individual’s vocational abilities—physical, cognitive, emotional, functional, physiological, psychological, and medical.
Testing varies depending on the individual’s case history. Results are compiled into a thorough and clear analysis of his or her job abilities and qualifications. On a case-by-case basis, reports may include details on suitable vocational options and barriers that an employee may face.
Our certified professionals perform detailed examinations with the utmost respect and courtesy. The result is a critical management tool to help employers match individuals to jobs that best fit their overall abilities, skills, aptitudes, interests, and experience.
La Vie’s Vocational and Employability Assessments investigate and document:
- The individual’s occupational history
- The individual’s education level
- The individual’s transferrable skills
- The individual’s learning style
- The individual’s personality (particularly if they have cognitive or emotional impairments)
- The current labour market
- Available work opportunities