Helping injured employees re-join the workforce
La Vie’s Labour Market Re-entry Assessment is designed to help employees who’ve been injured on the job get back into the workforce. The assessment helps ensure that the worker has adequate and transferrable skills and abilities to re-enter the labour market while eliminating or minimizing their loss of earnings as a result of their work injury.
In some cases, a detailed re-entry plan is required. All assessments and plans are created by certified La Vie professionals.
Labour Market Re-entry Assessments help you and your post-injury employees by compiling and evaluating the following information:
- Employment statistics pertaining to the employee’s geographical area
- Future employability outlook of specific occupations
- Description profile of the job requirements
- Salary ranges of the individual occupations
- Employer listings within the geographical areas pertaining to specific occupations