*Average length of assessment approximately 5 Hours
At La Vie Health, we aim to build a healthy relationship with all our patients; a relationship based on early detection of disease, reducing risk factors, enhancing lifestyle modifications, reversing the aging process, setting up a Health Action Plan, and to work hand-in-hand with you to achieve your goal… Sure enough WE ARE YOUR PARTNER IN HEALTH.
Our ultimate goal is to early detect any medical alerts that a regular exam will not include until the medical problem has presented itself, and when sometimes, it is too late. We are committed to providing you with the most advanced and highest standard of health care available anywhere.
You lead a busy lifestyle, you have a set of financial and professional goals, and you are determined to get there. However, you did not include your health and wellbeing in your goals because your family doctor did not set a Health Action Plan for you and did not set milestones for each achievement. At La Vie, WE WORK DIFFERENTLY…
La Vie’s health team will perform a seven-step Comprehensive Wellness Assessment. This 7-step assessment can be completed in one-day or can be divided into two days depending on the patient’s preference.
The goal of La Vie’s one-day Comprehensive Assessment is to provide individuals and families with a complete and progressive Health Action Plan for their total health and wellbeing. It is an advanced plan based on a preventive and proactive approach including medical screening and testing to early detect medical alerts, improve our patients’ wellbeing, and help them maintain healthy lifestyle.
Our team of preventive and wellness specialists will put their extensive expertise and advanced diagnostic technology to prevent or early detect cancer, cardiovascular disease, endocrine and metabolic disease and any other health or lifestyle related medical problem.
Our approach goes far beyond just early detection and disease prevention, it analyzes all signs of biological and biochemical aging processes and implements a personalized any aging medical therapy utilizing the knowledge and experience of our medical experts in anti-aging medicine.
Our medical approach is based on strict and medically advanced Female Health Protocols and Male Health Protocols, and includes two phases:
The patient will receive a Preparation Package via mail or electronically via e-mail. The patient will review and complete all required information and return it back to La Vie before the date of his/her assessment.
At La Vie Health Centre, the first phase of the assessment will start with these 3 steps:
- History and risk stratification review: 30-45 minute-A detailed history and risk stratification review for life-threatening illnesses. This step includes head-to-toe body organ review, past medical history, past surgical history, medications allergies, family medical history, cardiovascular and cancer risk evaluation screening.
- Comprehensive testing: 45-60 minutes-This step contains all necessary testing for Biochemical and diagnostic analysis including:
- Baseline ECG,
- Baseline pulmonary function test,
- Audiometric testing,
- Complete blood work (this is a comprehensive blood testing based on our male and female protocol),
- Vision testing.
- In-Body composition Analysis: 15 minutes-Using an advanced In-Body Composition machine, our health care professionals will be able to get information about the percent of body fat, water, and muscles components of each part of the body.
Includes the following 4 steps:
- Comprehensive physical examination, interactive health review and discussion: 90 to 120 minutes (OUR DOCTORS SPENDS TWICE AS LONG WHEN COMPARED TO OUR COMPETITORS TO PROVIDE THE BEST VALUE TO OUR patients). At this stage our physicians will conduct an interactive discussion where all our patient’s expectations, issues and concerns are addressed and reviewed. Our physicians will consult our patients on their risks factors and prevention of illnesses including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, endocrine/metabolic disease, and cancer. Our physicians will spend all time required to review the comprehensive testing results that was performed at La Vie with our patients and discuss our approach in anti-aging medicine. Our physicians then will conduct a detailed and personalized physical examination.
- Comprehensive diet and nutritional assessment 30-45 min- All our medical staff including our lead dietitian have received and extensive exposure and training in functional and anti-aging medicine, so they can all work as one medical team to achieve our patients ultimate goal for optimal health. Our dietitian will spend the needed time with each patient reviewing their comprehensive tests results, their lifestyle and dietary habits and providing them with a comprehensive disease prevention and reverse-aging personalized nutrition’s and supplements plan.
- Health Report and Health Action Plan/Explanations and Recommendations: 15-30 minutes-At the conclusion of your Comprehensive Wellness Assessment begins the most important element of our service. That is, the discussion surrounding the results of your assessment. Our preventive physician will provide you with your detailed and personalized Health Action Plan and a multimedia drive that includes all your medical details-My life is in my hands™.
- Fitness assessment (optional upon request)-Based on the above assessments, our specialist will conduct a fitness assessment and come up with recommendations, personalized to each patient’s situation. This assessment focuses on core strength, balance, and flexibility. The level of joint flexibility and muscle atrophy are also reviewed during this session.