La Vie Executive Health is taking all appropriate measures to protect our clients and staff from Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
We have masks, alcohol-based hand sanitizer and tissues available on entry to our clinic, the reception staff will stay at least two (2) meters away from patients and our clinic staff are ready to apply precautions, when applicable.
- Do you have a cough, fever or difficulty breathing?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with an ill person who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If YES, POSTPONE YOUR VISIT and call us (613) 592-0862 or (613) 231-3666 to schedule a VirtualCare visit with a La Vie physician.
It’s a safe and secure way to connect 1:1 with your physician via chat, phone or video. You can do it all from the comfort of your home, on your mobile device.
La Vie Health members have 24/7 access VirtualCare app. Please use it to:
- Schedule virtual visits for yourself or family members
- Eliminate long waits and travel time to your physician’s office
- Save time with quick follow-ups for test results
- Request a renewal of your medications
- Quickly fill prescriptions, which are sent electronically to your pharmacy
- Enjoy quicker assessments and a more efficient care experience
If you have any further questions, kindly contact us at:
Kanata: (613) 592-0862
Downtown Ottawa: (613) 231-3666
The health and safety of our staff, clients, and community is a priority for La Vie and we are taking every possible measure to prevent the virus from spreading and supporting our families and local communities.
For the latest information and updates on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19, formerly known as 2019-nCoV), please visit Ottawa Public Health: Novel Coronavirus.
For updates and status of the virus, you can also visit: