As a diplomat, it can be difficult navigating the Canadian healthcare system. At La Vie we hear from our diplomatic clients that getting lost or stuck between referrals and lengthy waiting lists are their primary concerns.
Diplomatic families can encounter many inconveniences when trying to access healthcare in Canada such as:
- Scheduling timely appointments
- Finding suitable specialists
- Getting satisfactory answers
- Managing a hospital or laboratory appointment
- Coordinating information between healthcare and diagnostic providers
It shouldn’t be this difficult for you to get appropriate care for you and your family.
You can get the help you and your family need navigating the Canadian healthcare system from La Vie
We make it easy for you.
With La Vie Executive Health Centre you have access to convenient after-hours care, our network of specialists and healthcare providers. We understand the pressures and demanding schedules of diplomats and can accommodate your needs and your family’s needs with our tailored services.
Some of our services include:
- After-hours care
- Guidance through any part of the healthcare system
- Second opinion of a recent diagnosis
- Exploration of all treatment options available to you
- Help with hospital arrangements
- Coordinated referrals to audiologist, allergist, cardiologist, dentist, dermatologist, endocrinologist, gynecologist or any other specialist
Convenient and accessible medical services for you at La Vie
Call us today to speak with a patient advisor. Our experience working with diplomats like you means you get the convenient and accessible healthcare your unique situation requires.