We at La Vie Executive Health Center-Canada are thrilled to have the chance to submit a proposal that will help your kind self and all families of diplomatic missions navigate through the Canadian health care system in order to reduce the current genuine problems and to provide you with the best service and peace of mind.
We have outlined how our experienced and trained staff will assist in providing you and other diplomats’ families with the required medical connections and support that can guarantee the attainment of the right medical service at the right time, the appropriate follow-ups, and the reduce or elimination of the existing problems while navigating through the current health care system.
After a thorough analysis of the complete and complex medical services and procedures in Canada, we found that by incorporating our proprietary Executive Health and Wellness Services system, you can:
- Locate and schedule visits to appropriate medical specialists that suit your needs,
- Receive the best second medical opinions to help you make difficult medical decisions,
- Get your medical appointments and consultation in shorter waiting times,
- Receive a 24/7 a swift response for your urgent concerns and worries from our medical
team by phone or email,
- Successfully navigate the insurance maze and find legal assistance after a medical error,
- Track paperwork and medical records and save your medical history,
- Guaranteed appointments with La Vie medical team within 24 hours,
- Access to hospitals, laboratories and special medical procedures like private CT scan and MRI within 48 hours and a complete report written within 72 hours,
In general, we are offering you excellent navigational support for working with medically licensed providers, hospitals and others with whom your care and cost must be coordinated.
Please do call us on 613 592 0862 if you have any questions. We are sure that we can come up with a personalized plan that suits the requirements of your family and other diplomats at your embassy.
We would be honored to take care of your health